This recipe for chicken Alfredo pasta will offer you a tasty fettuccine pasta dish with rich and creamy. You can make this chicken alfredo pasta dish on any occasion. This is often an ideal candidate during the vacations. chicken Alfredo pasta is one of my favourite dishes to order once I attend a restaurant. There’s something really special about enjoying a plate filled with dreamy creamy pasta laden with cheese. It just makes me feel specialized inside. To me, creamy and cheesy pasta is the ultimate food.
What is Chicken Alfredo Pasta?
Chicken Alfredo pasta is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese. because the cheese melts, it emulsifies the liquids to make a smooth and rich sauce coating the pasta. The dish was so documented that di Lelio was invited to demonstrate it both in Italy and abroad.
You can also try our following chicken recipes:
The origin of Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Serving fettuccine with butter and cheese was first mentioned during a 15th-century recipe for macaroni romanesque (‘Roman pasta’) by Martino da Como, a northern Italian cook active in Rome; the recipe cooks the noodles in broth or water and adds butter, “good cheese” (the variety isn’t specified) and “sweet spices”.
Modern fettuccine chicken alfredo pasta was invented by Alfredo di Lelio in Rome. consistent with family accounts, in 1892 Alfredo di Lelio began to figure during a restaurant that was located in piazza Rosa and travel by his mother Angelina. Di Lelio invented “fettuccine al triplo burro(later named “fettuccine all’ Alfredo” or “fettuccine Alfredo”) in 1907 or 1908 in an attempt to entice his wife, Ines, to eat after parturition to their first child Armando. Chicken Alfredo pasta, added extra butter or “triplo burro” to the fettuccine when mixing it together for her. Piazza Rosa disappeared in 1910 following the development of the Galleria Colonna/Sordi and therefore the restaurant was forced to shut. Di Lelio later opened his own restaurant, Alfredo all Scrofa then called “Alfredo”, in 1914 on the via della Scrofa in central Rome.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta serve with
You can serve deliciously home made ready Chicken Alfredo Pasta with:
- Salad leaf
Recipe for Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Chicken Alfredo PastaCourse: chicken recipesCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: easy, Medium
This recipe for chicken Alfredo will offer you a tasty fettuccine pasta dish with rich and creamy.
- For Fettuccine:
Fettuccine Pasta 250 gms
Oil 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
- For Chicken:
Chicken 300 gms
salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Crushed Garlic 1 tsp
Oil 1 tbsp
- For Alfredo Sauce:
Butter 3 tbsp
Cream 1 ¼ Cup
Garlic Powder 1 tsp
Mushrooms finely chopped ¼ Cup
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Milk ¾ Cup
Cheddar Cheese or cream cheese 2 tbs
Dried Parsley 1 tsp
- Boil fettuccine pasta with water, salt and oil. Drain, rinse with cold water and put aside.
- In a pan add oil, crushed garlic, chicken, salt and black pepper fry on high flame till chicken is completed ,Set aside.
- For Alfredo Sauce, add butter, cream, mushrooms, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and milk during a pan and cook till it thickens. Once thicken add cheese and dried parsley mix well with a whisk so it should be smooth.
- Add Parmesan and save 1 tsp for garnishing. Add bell pepper in last (its optional) and put aside .
- For Plating, add pasta, then pour Alfredo sauce, sprinkle cooked chicken and lastly add Parmesan cheese and parsley on top for garnishing.
- Chicken Alfredo pasta is ready to serve.