Chicken Quesadilla recipe is an excellent meal; quick, easy, and therefore the perfect way to use leftover chicken! it is just an amazing and comforting dish. A quesadilla may be a heated tortilla with melted cheese inside. But additionally, to cheese, you’ll put practically anything during a quesadilla.
What is chicken quesadilla recipe?
This recipe combines chicken and cheese with seasoning and veggies! Simply tuck your favorite ingredients into a tortilla and pan fry until melted and crisp. Traditionally in Mexico quesadillas are made with corn tortillas, not flour tortillas, and melty white cheese.
You can also try our following chicken recipes:
The origin for chicken quesadilla recipe
Literally meaning “little cheesy thing,” quesadillas originated in northern and central Mexico within the 16th century. Corn tortillas were already popular among the Aztec people. The indigenous people continued stuffing their tortillas with pumpkin and squash, but also added cheese to the combination. Thus, the quesadilla was born. The quesadilla quickly increased in popularity, and to the present day has remained a favorite dish in Mexican cuisine.
chicken quesadilla serve with
You can serve deliciously home made ready chicken quesadilla with:
- White sauce
- Chili sauce
Recipe for chicken quesadilla
chicken quesadilla recipeCourse: chicken recipesCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
chicken quesadilla combines chicken and cheese with seasoning and veggies!
Chicken strips 250 gms
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
Dried oregano ½ tsp
Paprika powder ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Red chili powder ½ tsp
Butter 1-2 tbs
Colored bell peppers ¾ Cup
Onion slices ½ Cup
Cheese as required
- In a bowl, add chicken strips, garlic paste, black pepper powder, dried oregano, paprika powder, salt, and red chili powder and blend well.
- In a wok, add butter and let it melt, add marinated chicken and cook until chicken is completed, set aside.
- In an equivalent wok, add colored bell peppers, onion and butter, saute for 1-2 minutes and put aside.
- Heat grill pan, oil one side of tortilla or flatbread and keep oily side down on grill pan.
- Add cheese, cooked chicken, sauteed vegetables, cheese, and canopy with another tortilla & brush oil.
- When one side is toasted, flip and toast from another side until cheese melts.
- Chicken quesadillas are prepared, cut in four quarters, and serve with salsa.