How to cut a dragon fruit: You are probably thinking that the answer to how to cut a dragon fruit is going to involve some sort of science class, but you really don’t need any science class on this.
The only thing that you are going to have to know when it comes to how to cut a dragon fruit is how to make a mandala, which is a simple shape that can be carved out of the fruit using a mandala board.
Once you have made the mandala, then all you need to know how to cut a dragon fruit is just a little bit of patience.
- First, choose a large piece of fruit that will fit into the mandala, but not so large that the entire fruit gets swallowed up.
- Next, use a knife to cut off a slice of the fruit about the same size as the edge of the mandala.
- Once the slices of fruit are removed from the mandala, it is time to start carving. Start with a single slice and begin to carve outward until you reach the edge of the mandala.
- When cutting a dragon into the mandala, you want to make sure that you do not cut through the string that is holding the mandala together.
When you do this, you will be able to take the piece of fruit and place it in the hole that you just carved, and you will have a beautiful souvenir that can serve as a centerpiece for your next party or gathering.
If you are interested in learning how to cut it but aren’t sure how to get started, there are some very easy ways to learn the art of fruit carving without having to spend a lot of money on classes or specialty tools.
Some of these ways include re-creating scenes from children’s stories using cardboard, drawing with felt tips, and cutting fruits in half with cookie cutters. With a little bit of imagination and practice, any child can learn how to cut it just by trying it once.
You may like
- Health Benefits of Plums – Enjoy the Natural Sweetener
- The Many Benefits Of Celery Juice
- The Benefits of Carrot Juice – Not Just For Dieters